Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fish Spa Pattaya

Pattaya Thailand - Fish Spa with Mai at The Avenue.



- Vid REMOVED - !


No I have not tried it, not my thing to have little fish biting (nibbling) on my feet. But it seems to be the rave in Thailand since I seen many of these spots around. I kind of feel sorry for the fish for those with bad feet :):):):)


For those that care heres what there literature says.... Visit and try fish spa, the first fish therapy in Thailand. Letting up to a thousand fish nibble at your feet or hand may initially sound like a crazy idea, but fish therapy, a novel spa treatment that originate with the Garra Rufa or Doctor fish in Turkey and has since gained acceptance in many countries. Fishmania Spa, the unique and fun therapy is now available in Pattaya/Nakula area.

No comments: