Sunday, July 11, 2010

Virus and Malware in Bidvertiser ads

Several days ago my website starting having a Malware and Virus . The reason Google told me : script of Bidvertiser contain virus and malware . I removed all ads of Bidvertiser in my site . And now ,my site works well . So, beware of Bidvertiser Ads. I tried contacting Bidverstiser and have not received any contact from them so I‘m posting it here, Do not use Bidvertiser you risk affecting your daily Traffic/Money and possible site banned by Google
Below is from my Google Help…

“Members of the Bidvertiser publisher network, a Google AdSense alternative have been seeing their sites flagged as dangerous to users’ computer. These webmasters are finding their legitimate websites serving users "Reported Attack Site" warnings instead of their actual websites.”

One of the Malware pages in question i seen was greatestsecurityworld.com and com.openx.a1.43openhost.com

No comments: